Who is involved in AHSW?
AHSW has a membership from which Trustees are elected at the AGM in the Autumn. The current Trustees are people who are involved in arts and/or health. Gabriel Scally, Regional Director for Public Health (until 2012) is Honorary Chair. AHSW has a paid part-time Director and Co-ordinator.
An Advisory Group supports the work of AHSW.
- Chair - Sue Isherwood
- Vice Chair - TBC
- Secretary - TBC
- Treasurer - Director, Boa & Associates Consultancy Ltd
- Director/Trustee - Paul Dieppe
- Director/Trustee - Frances Chinemana, Mana Research
- Director/Trustee - Sarah Cobley, Dance South West
- Director/Trustee - Philippa Forsey, Creativity Works
- Director/Trustee - Pauline Malins
Click here to view the current Board's biographies.
New Trustees are elected at AHSW’s AGM in the autumn. Contact the Co-ordinator if you are interested in getting involved.
AHSW’s Honorary Chair is Dr Gabriel Scally who is Regional Director for Public Health at NHS South West.
If you would like to support our work, you can donate here: