Foundation Degree in Creative Arts Therapies Studies at City of Bristol College
By the end of the Foundation Degree you will have developed the skills and awareness to work practically in a variety of settings using creative arts.You will have gained knowledge of a range of relevant populations for example early years, special needs, mental health, substance misuse.You will have a thorough understanding of the professional framework of creative arts in therapy. Modules may include
Are you interested in using creative arts therapeutically in healthcare or education? The City of Bristol College offers a foundation degree in Creative Arts Therapies Studies.
- The Creative Process of Developing Self-Awareness
- Creative Groupwork and Performance Skills
- Understanding the Therapeutic Process
- Marketing Creative Arts Projects
- Creative Expression with Words (Writing/Drama)
- Creative Expression with Movement Improvisation
- Creative Expression with Art Materials
- Creative Expression with Music and Sounds
- Arts and Health Projects
Throughout the course you will work in a practical placement setting in order to gain skills and enable the integration of theory and practice.
Coming up are two low-cost stand-alone workshops designed for those with interest on the course. Dates are as follows:
Saturday 18th May 10.-4.30
Saturday 22nd June 10-4.30
Events are held at Hamilton House and cost £15 each.
To book call 01173125171